Games of Skill with
Real Cash Prizes!
More than 50M tournaments played in 2021
Let’s taco ‘bout us
Game Taco is the parent company of WorldWinner, a premier skill gaming platform that joins gamers from around the world to play and compete in tournaments for fun and cash prizes.
We bring games to the world that inspire people to play for more. With a content library spanning classic card games to casual favorites to retro arcade games, WorldWinner has something for every gamer. Backed by Platinum Equity and strategic investors, Game Taco is headed into an exciting growth phase!
Want to join us?
A Cross Platform Skill Based Gaming Experience operating competitive cash tournaments.
- 150 Daily Tournaments!
- Portfolio of original games + licensed IPs (rights to 200+ titles)
- Stable and loyal base of customers
- Best in class tech stack
- High operating margin and 20+ years industry expertise
- Multiplatform approach with games available on browser & mobile
- 80+ Staff (North America, South America, India, Ukraine)
A new casual game platform by FanDuel and Game Taco with the opportunity to win cash and prizes.
- Play Head-to-Head, Multi-player or Special Events
- Challenging and exciting new game titles Grand Slam Superstar, Wheel of Fortune®, King’s Crossing, and Block Trail with new titles on the way
- Available to FanDuel Customers in 32 states in the U.S.
- Access all games and tournaments with your existing FanDuel account
How Players Compete
Players always win the cash prize & the house takes the entry fee.
Play Real People
Compete against one or multiple players
Deposit & Play for Cash
Choose from tournament entry fees (free to $50)
Matched based on Skill
Compete in skill matched tournaments
WIN REAL CASH!
Prizes are awarded out to the top players
Popular game brands and well-known IPs drive better acquisition metrics with familiar gameplay, improving engagement and strong opportunities for cross-promotion.
Jobs at Game Taco
Interested in joining us on our mission? This is an exciting time to be part of the skill gaming industry.