Product ManagerView All Jobs
San Francisco Bay Area
Game Taco provides a cross-platform skill-based video game tournament experience for real money. Real money skill gaming is a growing multi-billion dollar segment of the overall $100 billion+ video gaming market. Mobile, console, and computer based gaming are all significant platforms for gamers. Game Taco crosses platforms and game genres with a player-oriented tournament experience.
We are still an early stage company where you have the opportunity to shape product direction, partnerships, and our culture. We are a combination of experienced technology professionals, game enthusiasts, creatives, and entrepreneurs. We have a focus on growing our business and having fun while doing it. We are rapidly expanding our team and look forward to meeting you!
Who we’re Looking For
Experience in a product leader capacity that has successfully launched applications. Experience driving product direction and the product management process. A strong focus on a user experience that is easy to use, intuitive, and compelling. Organized and works well with a cross functional team to deliver a superior product.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a cross-functional team to evolve our web destination and cross-platform tournament system
- Develop analytics.
- Create a way to best display our portfolio of games and offerings to our users
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Ensure our pace to market is competitive while maintaining a high bar of quality
- Navigate compliance process with vendor and service provider policies (e.g. payment processors, game stores, etc.)
- 3+ years of proven Product Management experience in software, video gaming, real money gaming, and/or SDK
- Skilled at guiding the product development process: ideation, wireframing, design, implementation, quality assurance, etc.
- Prior experience running UX testing cycles, capturing feedback, and translating into new product iterations
- Experienced with designing schedules/time tables and driving to on-spec and on-time completion
- Comfortable liaising between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to collate idea streams from across all stakeholders to drive future product roadmap
- Establish measures of success and business rules used to manage and evaluate the business
- Knowledge of multiple analytics packages and data techniques