Business Development Manager - Game Content AcquisitionView All Jobs
San Francisco Bay Area
Game Taco provides a cross-platform skill-based video game tournament experience for real money. Real money skill gaming is a growing multi-billion dollar segment of the overall $100 billion+ video gaming market. Mobile, console, and computer based gaming are all significant platforms for gamers. Game Taco crosses platforms and game genres with a player-oriented tournament experience.
We are still an early stage company where you have the opportunity to shape product direction, partnerships, and our culture. We are a combination of experienced technology professionals, game enthusiasts, creatives, and entrepreneurs. We have a focus on growing our business and having fun while doing it. We are rapidly expanding our team and look forward to meeting you!
Who we’re Looking For
We are in search of someone who understands the video gaming landscape and what appeals to the casual game player vs. the core gamer. Someone who can develop and navigate relationships across both large and small game studios, representing the company and working on expanding our game content library through partnerships with game studios.
What You’ll Do
- Research games that best fit as an offering on our platform
- Develop and execute our content acquisition strategy
- Lead the dialog with game studios regarding partnering and integration of their games
- 3+ years experience developing relationships with game studios.
- Exceptional written communication abilities; excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills as demonstrated through the ability to maintain good working relationships.
- Stay current on key developments in the realm of gaming and trends with real money video game play.
- Track record managing projects and time efficiently. Fast executor. A self-starter.
- Domain expertise in console, computer, and mobile games.